2.7 miles from Lake Joe Pool
Wow! ?? Amazing large swimming POOL Oasis and Separate 8-person Hot Tub! Elevate your experience in the Big D! Spacious and Comfortable Custom Dallas suburb Home, comfortable, clean and sanitized with Backyard Pool Oasis on 2 levels! See 3D Virtual Tour. 2600sf upscale comforts inside AND 4300sf outside private pool & patio oasis at your own Home Away From Home with large beautiful Swimming Pool (3 to 9 ft deep), 8-person separate Heated Hot Tub with hydro massage, Luxury Deep-seating Outdoor Furniture, Fire Pit (wood provided), and Grills! For winter rentals also enjoy our wood burning amazing fireplace (firewood provided)! Enjoy also the outside refrigerator, grills, WC bathroom, and al-fresco shower (hot and cold water.)
Professional cleaning crews deep clean and sanitize entire house between each reservation! Perfect destination for Vacation Pod travelers or Staycation !
Ideal for groups large and small—families, friends, and business groups alike! Featuring a large Living Room connected to an open concept adjoining Den with large marble faced wood burning fireplace, and new flat screen HDTV with Roku, free Netflix, 5 disc DVD player and extensive movie library. You and your group will enjoy comfortable beds and indoor amenities including a total of 4 HD TVs. The home includes up to 7 sleeping spaces (four with locking doors consisting of three regular bedrooms and a forth private sleeping area in the RecRoom) – 19 to 21 guest capacity, all towels and bedding included. Extra charges of $25 per person per night apply to each person above the first 6 guests.
Comfortable custom home in the Dallas suburbs "Dallas Hill Country" with only 10-20 minute drive to sightseeing and entertainment options in Dallas, plus Arlington stadiums! Airports are a fast 25 minute drive.
You may also feel free to contact us on WhatsApp, Call or text +1-two-one-four-926-6281 with any questions and to confirm your booking inquiry. FAST replies to all WhatsApp messages, calls and texts.
Hosts/Homeowners try to meet Guests at check-in to welcome them and show them the home and tips for a great stay, including very important hot tub operation details. If cannot meet, then a facetime or video chat check in can be arranged.
• RESORT LIKE SETTING
• PRIVATE EXCLUSIVE BACK YARD POOL PARADISE
•. Every stay includes a personal welcome and a tour of the home, housekeeping before your arrival and all linens.
•. Local contact for any support needed throughout your stay.
• Outdoor refrigerator and grills.
• Covered patio area with table and chairs.
• High-end deep seating outdoor furniture to seat 18 people.
• Inside with luxury furnishings.
• Large marble faced wood burning Fireplace.
• All firewood for indoor fireplace and outdoor firepit included for renters use.
• Highspeed Internet and whole house WiFi.
• Whole home intercom system,
• 5 HDTVs.
• Roku in RecRoom, Den & SmartTV in master bedroom. Netflix included for streaming movies & shows, as well as the ability to sign onto your own personal online entertainment accounts
• Rec room with large 40" flatscreen HDTV, Roku and BluRay player, large video library of DVD/BluRay movies, board games, cards, etc.
• Fully equipped kitchen plus additional nicely equipped kitchenette/wetbar, 2 refrigerators exclusively for guests.
• 2 full indoor bathrooms, plus “al fresco” semi-private hot/cold water shower outside and WC toilet room on back patio.
• 3 private bedrooms with amazing high quality beds, with RecRoom as the 4th bedroom/private-sleeping-area with up to 6 high quality twin beds, and comfy couch.
• There is a Trundle Bed two single roll-away beds with high quality mattresses in the home office, and a long comfortable couch in RecRoom for guests. Additional floor twins and air mattresses can be added throughout and use of the living room sofas for a total of 21 overnight guests that can be accommodated. (Extra charges apply for each additional person after the initial 6 people.)
• Room dividers are available to afford privacy to guests sleeping in the open concept Living Room, Den and Home Office.
• All bedding, linens and towels provided for all guests plus additional bathrobes and pool/spa towels.
• Mature shade trees, lots of green and blooming hibiscus plants and flowers (in the spring, summer and fall), including an herb garden to enjoy fresh herbs with your food.
• Starting supplies of coffee, teas, breakfast cereals, juices, yogurt, and milk provided.
• Fully equipped kitchen and separate kitchenette.
• Large guest exclusive indoor refrigerator and freezer.
• All spices and condiments you might need for cooking are available.
• Extra outdoor refrigerator for your cold drinks on the patio or by the pool.
• Close 12-15 minute drive to downtown and uptown Dallas, lower Greenville, Deep Ellum.
• 10 minutes to Bishop Arts district. Also close 15-20 minutes to all sports venues like Dallas Cowboys AT&T Stadium, Rangers Stadium Globe Life Park - Arlington, Six Flags, Hurricane Harbor, American Airlines Center.
• 20-25 minutes to DFW Airport, Love Field Airport.
• To the west: 10 minutes to Joe Pool Lake for boating and fishing or dinner and drinks and live music at the Marina.
• 5-6 minute drive to Cedar Hill and all the Nature Trails, Dogwood Trail Audubon Center, Cedar Ridge Preserve, Cedar Hill State Park on Joe Pool Lake, amazing top rated golf courses and disc golf courses very close by and much more.
• Uber and Lyft are readily available in the area.
• The house is on a quiet cul-de-sac in a safe and quiet well established neighborhood. The best thing about this neighborhood is the open fresh air and huge mature trees. The area is beautiful and green with a plenteous selection of colorful song birds. The area is very walkable with sidewalks, a big park in front of the street, and only 2 blocks walking distance to restaurants, bars, stores and two supermarkets. This established southwest Dallas area suburb neighborhood sits on a ridge and rides high compared to other areas of the Metroplex. Also there is a very nice park at the end of the street with a creek, new playground equipment, and lots of walking areas and green space for playing.
• You will have exclusive access to the house for you and ONLY your group with: multiple sleeping areas including the aforementioned private sleeping spaces (3 Bedrooms and a RecRoom as 4th bedroom, all with doors that lock, closets/hanging space, empty drawers for unpacking); 2 full bathrooms inside with tub/shower combinations, one WC toilet room off the back patio, AND semi-private “al fresco” outside shower with hot and cold water; exclusive private backyard paradise with pool, hot tub, fire pit, grills and luxury deep seating patio furniture.
• The only area blocked off would be the owners private storage room which will be locked off and unoccupied during your visit. Certain closets are labeled and have personal items not for guest usage. There may also be cabinets off limits in the kitchen, laundry, pantry area, and rec room—these will also be marked with “private” labels
Hot Tub water level must be kept above the top water intake to ensure pump and heater have water at all times. A garden hose is easily available to add water after every use when water level has descended. The hot tub’s cover should be kept on when not in use to keep water hot and leaves and debris out of the water.
Pool is open all year but not heated so optimal enjoyable swimming is from May through October. Large 8-person Hot Tub is hot and available for enjoyment all year up to 103 degreesF
10am is the regular time for checkout. The time is flexible depending on needs of other guest reservations, cleaning crew scheduling, and host approval.
The basic Cleaning Fee charged covers the professional deep cleaning of floors and bathrooms after check-out as well as laundering of all bed linens and towels—guests do not need to do any scrubbing or post-usage deep clean up. However, there are a few quick things required of all guests before checkout to avoid additional discretionary cleaning charges as follows: 1) Place only used towels on the floor in the laundry room. 2) Do not strip or make beds; leave all beds used unmade with blankets and sheets pulled down. 3) Dishes should be well washed and dried by hand or can be put in the dishwasher and started (cycle does not need to be completed before guest departure). 4) Take out all inside and patio garbage in closed bags (garbage bags provided) to put inside or around big grey bin by back fence.
Before checkout time, turn off all lights and close and lock doors and windows. Be sure push the “lock” button on front door keypad. .
The house is accessible by keyless entry 24-hour access—there are no keys to lose or leave behind. You and your group have 24/7 exclusive private access to the house with the private backyard fully fenced pool and patio areas.
Please be sure to accurately, promptly, and responsibly report any damages incurred during your stay. You paid a Damage Protection Fee which covers 100% up to $3000 or $5000 (depending on the coverage secured) of all accidental damages with zero deductible and does not go on any public insurance records against you in any way. Hosts file the claim, which you verify happened, and the costs of repairs and replacements are sent directly to the Host.
During your stay, we are available by phone, text or WhatsApp to answer any questions before and during your reservation period to ensure your stay is most enjoyable.
Thank you for choosing our listing! Great Hospitality is our Top Priority!